Thursday, October 06, 2011

Galla Creek Cordoroy

The top photo is Galla Creek Cordoroy--out Opal and Shooter--and below is a photo of one of his pups. It is really good to hear about Roy and thanks Mark for giving us an update! Here is the email!
Larry & Betty,
Glad to see your website back up and running. I hope you are doing well. I just thought I would drop you and email on Roy's progress. Well he has turned it up a knotch this season, he can do it all. He roads hunts like nothing I have ever seen, but he hunts great if you just walk behind him in the woods. He is all buisness, when he is in the woods. I think the squirrels are going to have some bad days. :) happy
I have attached some pictures, the brindle pup is out of the first litter Roy sired I have named him MoJo.
Thanks
Mark Gouger




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a good looking pup. I like the name Mojo.

Tony M.