Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shooter Pups


Billy Copeland sent new pictures of Case and mule training. The pictures today are all from the same litter out of Dobs and Shooter. Boy, it was a good cross and I made the same cross again last week. I lost a pup out of this litter (Moline), but the ones below are my Tie, McCormick, Allis, and Case. All have made squirrel dogs. I may be sorry for letting Shooter go, but I have built my Kennel moving forward and after I outcross with a Feist, I try to move back within my lines and Tie comes back to the dogs in my Kennel. Here is what Billy said about Case and the mule--
Larry, This is some more pictures of Case and me back in the winter. Case stands up and puts his front feet on the mule's shoulder and I reach down and get a hold of the lead. He's a smart pup. Thanks for selling him to me . Billy Copeland
Above photo McCormick (Dustin Pilcher, owner)
and below (Billy Copeland, owner) Case

Allis (above, James Lybrand, owner) and Tie (below, Galla Creek, owner)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding dogs!!!

Matt