Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hunting Two Young Dogs Together

Here is another video of my last day of the season hunt.
I am trying to hunt two young dogs--Tie and Dan--together.
You will see it does not work well. Both dogs still need encouragement
and correction. When Tie is on the tree Dan is not at attention.
They hinder each other and are in each other's way. After treeing
this squirrel I put Tie up and let Dan hunt by himself. Almost
immediately he treed his own squirrel. Several have been asking
and Dan will be for sale, but I have to ask all the folks who have
contacted me before I can open it up to everyone. BTW, Tie is
not a year and a half old yet and Dan is just over a year and half.
They are both doing great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of potential right there!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Dan has been sold to James R.(Bob) Ford in Clinton Mississippi.

Larry