Sunday, March 07, 2010

The Ford's and Dan


I met Bob Ford and his son, Jonathan yesterday at Lake Village and Dan
has moved to his new home in Mississippi! Also, heard from the Bolomolov's in
St. Louis and I think Jed has settled right in there. I bragged to Barbara and
her son, Peter, about how smart Feists were and then I had to apoligize for I
know humbleness is the Christian way. Here is what Barb had to say about Jed.
Hope Bob sends a report soon about how Dan has setteled into his new home. I
always want to hear all about my Feists and the more emails the better.
Here is the last report on Jed!
Well...keep bragging Galla Creek. Jed asks to go out to fenced back yard when nature calls. Three days of leash and crate training and he has got it cold. Vet apt.scheduled for next Monday but shedding stopped spontaneously. We will still do stool check but I bet the coat loss was a stress reaction to sudden sharp decrease in nutrients while lost and he was nearing end of it last week once back safe with you. He and peter are so glued together that Rita (Russian mother in law) calls him the word for shadow.We already love him...even Sam the parrot wolf whistles and calls him a pretty bird...highest parrot praise.
Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking dog.