Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Galla Feists

Larry and Jo Ellingson sent photos of their Galla Feist and explanation of who was who. The black one is Twig--full brother to Preacher (Troy Vance). Here is Larry's email. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and keep them coming.
Miss Betty & Larry, Hope you got the pictures my wife sent. The first is of Twig he turned 6 months old this month. He is very active and will tree anything. The second picture is of the Galla Creek Max gang. Theblack dog is Twig by Max&Olive Oyl the middle dog is Summer by Max&Lacy J the other dog is Bell by Max&Sandy. The Bell female is a litter mate to Al Larson's male Eli. Bell is started and at the end of the season was doing a good job treeing on hot squirrels. I'm very proud of these young dogs and am really looking forward to this squirrel season. I will be getting in touch when my females come into heat. Haven't talked to you in a while so thought I would bring you up to date on things here at Two Rivers Kennels. Thanks Larry D. Ellingson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some good looking dogs
I bet they will turn it on this fall


Wayne

Anonymous said...

beautiful dogs!