Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Robert Wiggins' Fork

In 2007, I sold Robert Wiggins a pup named Fork. He is the one standing on the fence in the picture. Robert worked building Home Depos then (to the best of my memory) and Fork was going to stay with him at the various sites. I heard from Robert several times as Fork grew up.I know he treed his first squirrel before he was a year old. I remember he treed a big Timber Rattler once. Well, I got an email yesterday and was glad to hear about how Fork and Robert are doing. He promised to send me a picture! Fork's line goes back to the Howard Beek's Feist of Dutch Mills, Arkansas. Belle has some of the same dogs in her line.Here is an undate on Fork!
Larry how are you? I am fine. I had a good squirrel season this year. I was off most of the season and hunted a lot. Fork has made a good dog. I kept up with what I killed this year. I killed 294 squirrels, 46 coons, and 1 bob cat. He has really made a fine dog. He does not range far and is very accurate and will timber. He uses nose, ears and sight. . I am well pleased with him.
Robert Wiggins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when you had that pup

Looks like he has made a great one

Wayne