Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eli From Connecticut

Connecticut--hmmm--where is that? Well, within New England, it is located south of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts, and shares its eastern border with Rhode Island. To the west is southern New York State. To the south is Long Island Sound. Anyhow, I do know it is a long way from the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and could be the furtherest one of our Galla Feist has traveled to live. There are squirrels in Connecticut and Eli has treed a few of them. Maybe next year he can put a hurt on the squirrel crop there. We are hoping he can. Al sent an email and new pictures of Eli and Al's son. Eli is a full sister the little Feist we had called Red Fern. Sure wish I could hear from her. She lives over in Oklahoma.
Hi Larry and Betty,
Squirrel season is out here in Connecticut but I still take Eli (Max x 2rivers Sandy) to the woods.I was able to shoot a few squirrels to him this season, I am really looking forward to his 2nd season.Eli is a family pet as well as a hunter,here are some pics of a family hike on Sat.He treed a few times on this trip but I think he knows we weren't hunting.Thanks for keeping up the blog,I check it everyday.Take care-Al Larson


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AL JUST KEEP THE YOUNGEM AND THAT PUP IN THE WOODS


TROY