Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Letter from Billy Graham

That's the Preacher curled up there with the Schnauzer. He wrote us a Christmas letter from his new home in Texas--copied below his photo!
Dear Larry & Betty,
Texas is ok. It is cold one day then hot the next. I am staying in the house and getting to sleep in the big bed, why did I not get to do that at Galla Creek? There are some fine looking Feist here and some real cute Feist puppies. There is also some ugly looking dogs, like I have never seen. I am sending a picture of one of those ugly dogs and me . I share a day bed with him. Lots of licks and bites and Merry Christmas!!! Preacher

Troy and Sherry have a litter of pups from Dobs and Judge Roy Bean--that's the puppies Preacher is taling about. Six females in the litter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he perty comfee in that bed!

Matt

Anonymous said...

no matt he looks real comfee, might be hard to drag him out of that bed.lol craig