Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Face Nelson

Proud to get a new picture of Nelson--out of Spook and Max. Also a nice testimony from Coach Adam Patterson copied below--
Mr. Larry and Mrs. Betty,
Nelson treed about 20-25 times today. The baseball coach and I went hunting in a river bottom today, and we ended up with 11 and probably let about 4-5 get away. Nelson treed as well today as I've ever seen him tree. I hope that the pictures are good, and I hope that ya'll have a wonderful Christmas this year. Thanks a lot for allowing me to have Nelson. He is a lot of fun, and a blast to take hunting.
Blessings,
Adam Patterson

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I’ve never seen so many dead squirrels on the tail gates of pick up trucks as I see on your site….I am going to have to start comparing to see if all of the squirrels and tail gates look alike and see if these ‘Good ole Boys’ are just digitally dropping a picture of themselves and their dogs and it is just the same tail gates and squirrels over and over!!! I don’t know about this guy, but that fisherman Wayne just might do something like that….LOL

Galla Creek said...

Sister Helen you are such a skeptic.

Anonymous said...

Good hunt Adam.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Great hunt!!! He sure is a dandy!

Matt

Anonymous said...

great picture of a great little dog. craig