Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eli

Eli is out of Max and Larry Ellingson's Sandy. We owned his sister, Red Fern, at one time, but she is now at home in Ok. Eli lives in Connecticut with Al and Heather Lawson and their son. One of my ancestors lived in Stumford, Conn. in the late 1700s and another lived at Gravesend, Long Island where he had a tide grist mill. I have never been to either state, but my roots are there. Thanks to Al for the update and Christmas scene with Eli!
Hi Larry and Betty,I have been meaning to send you some updated pics of Eli (Max x 2Rivers Sandy).He is 11 months now and I think we are on the right track.We had a nice hunt on Friday morning,he treed one squirrel and timbered another to the same tree,I managed to knock one out to him.I had him posing for a nice woods pic and my camera battery died.Here are some pics of him around the house,I promised my wife that I would keep this pup off the furnture,how am I doing?

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Looks to me like he has the run of the house..

Anonymous said...

Good looking dog!

Matt