Sunday, December 13, 2009

Greta Saga Continued...

Sterling sent another email and photo of Greta! She is progressing right along. He took this with his cell phone, but you can see she is excited. Here is Sterling's email account:
Yesterday afternoon after I sent the pictures of Greta I had a little time so I took her by herself to a patch of woods I haven't hunted this year. She got after a squirrel in a thicket timbered it out of sight and treed it in a big cedar tree even barked a time or two. When I got to her the sq timbered out but I got a shot at it thru the cedar tree. It didn't fall so I start looking for it and Greta was standing up on the tree and barking every once in awhile looking for mr squirrel. I had hit it and it finally fell out. She was pretty proud of herself. Here is a cell phone picture of her and her squirrel. Sterling

No comments: