Saturday, November 28, 2009

Snickers Tailgatin'

We got an email From Craig Adams of Texas and new pictures of Snickers. She treed this squirrel by scent and we are proud she is putting it all together. Here is Craig's message:
Hello LARRY and MRS.BETTY, Thought I would send yall a email and wish yall a happy Thanksgiving and send a few pictures. This is the first squirrel snickers has treed by scent. She kept going to the tree and looking up and around for the squirrel to move, once I tied her to the tree she barked a few times. I managed to knock the squirrel out to her. My wife told me to take her dog roscoe but as you can see he wasn't up to the task. He said it was too cold outside. lol hope yall like them. CRAIG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snickers sure is a sharp looking dog craig

Kevin

Anonymous said...

this little dog showes me something new every time i cut her lose, she flat made a lier out of me this afternoon.lol craig

Sister--Helen said...

It looks like you got mad and shot her right in the middle of her back...Pretty little dog...