Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Rowdy!

Robert Burris sent me an update on the pup he got from Old Rowdy's granddaughter and Galla Creek Dan. He named his pup Rowdy after his Grandfather. Dan is out of Nogo Nell (old Rowdy daughter) and Romeo (Old Rowdy Grandson). So Old rowdy was in his pedigree 3 times. He even looks like the Old man. Here is his email and hopefully he will send us some pictures by snail mail like he promised.
Dear Mr. Larry, This is just a little note to let you know that the pup I bought from you treed his first squirrel by himself last week just before he turned 8 months old. By scent only! He bayed it for a good while. I will send you more info and pictures by way of real mail because I do not know how to do it on the computer. Thanks again for letting me get such a great pup. Rob Burris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is almost the spitten image of Old Rowdy!! I bet he will be a dandy!

Matt

Anonymous said...

That is a fine pup.
You are right Matt he does look just Rowdy.
I bet he will be a dandy to.

Wayne