Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Sadie Belle is Clicking!

Lee got a camera for Christmas and no one is happier than we are. He promises to send us pictures and carry the camera on his hunts. Sadie Belle has clicked for sure. She has treed some for a while now but now she is taking care of business. I am posting Lee's note to us with the picture and sure hope Lee will keep sending the photos our way. That is Scout with Sadie.
Mr. Larry
Sadie is really getting the hang of things now, 2 of my cousins and myself went this evening and we killed 10 and got 6 yesterday evening plus there's always several trees where we can't see the squirrels due to a den etc. Sadie has really started barking good and seems to really be able to find the squirrels. She also doesn't hunt real far off so she's easier to hunt with. My cousin Gavin is getting hooked I believe he got his shotgun at Christmas and he is putting it to good use he can really pump it fast when needed. I don't think we will be able to start using the 22's the way these squirrels are moving this year. The leaves have finally mostly fallen off so that has really helped thing out now if the wind would just cooperate. I have to go to the doctor on Wednesday morning so I'm planning on trying to hunt that afternoon may have more pics. Scout is interested and I think that once some of the puppy wears off of him he is going to pick it up fast, my cousin said to go ahead and breed the 2 so I could give him a puppy may consider doing this to prove the cross. I attached. a few photos from the past couple of hunts and feel free to use any off facebook that you would like to. Which is easiest for you? You may be able to get the videos off there as well, if I keep having folks go with me I may leave the gun at home and take pics and videos of the hunt. Thanks again for the good dogs.
Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are turning into some real go getters!

Matt