Saturday, January 08, 2011

Galla Creek Cordoroy

Mark said this one was taken on Prentice Cooper WMA. This is about ten minutes from his house.
Mark said---I don't know if you can tell or not but there is about a fifty foot drop off right behind me and Roy. I kept telling him if he jumps I ain't going after him!


Mark Gouger sent us new photos of Roy. He is really a beautiful dog...out of Opal and Shooter.
Here is Mark's email:
Betty & Larry,
I am a little biased but Roy is sharp. He did not turn out buttermilk like you predicted he is bright white and usually easy to keep up with in the woods. That is until we got a five inch snow on Christmas day and I took him out the next day hunting and lets just say Roy is as White As Snow. Roy is really putting it together. He made 9 trees on 1-5-11 in about two hours. We took him and Max this morning for a little road hunting. He loves to hunt in front of the Ranger. Hope your doing good and thanks for the email.
Mark





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dog!

Matt