Monday, January 10, 2011

Hattie and Shag

Thanks to Todd Vincent for the pictures of Hattie, his grandson and happening in Texas.
Todd Vincent sent pictures of Hattie and Troy Vance's Shag. Hattie is out of Shooter and Dobs.
Hope Troy will help me out with the parents of Shag. My brain has went blank.
Here is Todd's email:
Just a couple of pics first pic is of Troy Vance's Shag and Hattie with two squirrels and a baby wild hog Shag cought. The other is of my grandson on my 4wheeler headed hunting! The one photo is of me and my grand son at Lake Greeson Ark. The deer hunting picture is me my grandson and a good friend of mine, Mark Whitfield, with a doe he killed on our lease at Murfreesboro Ark.
Todd




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking dogs! The smile on that boys face tells it all!!!

Matt

Anonymous said...

GOOD PICS. HATTIE MAY BE THE REAL THING. SHAG NASTY IS OUT OF ZIPPER AND SPUD.