Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pretty Boy Smarty

Roger Littlejohn with his wife and son, Drew, who was on his way to serve America in the Middle East. We give a salute to Drew Littlejohn! Roger , a resident of Tennessee, is the owner of Pretty Boy Smarty.
Roger Littlejohn has shared several photos of Smarty with us that I have not yet posted so I am going to try to catch up. Smarty's father came from right here on Galla Creek. Roger sent an email about who his mother was. I can see from his grandparents that Smarty's mother is a full sister to Zipper and Amos Moses. Smarty's grandmother is the mother of Spook and a full sister to our Radio Flyer. Roger gave Pretty Boy Smarty a name that fits as he is a gorgeous dog!
Here is the email from Roger:
Larry...I took PBS out for a few minutes about mid-day. He treed a couple times but I could not find anything on the outside. Decided to take his picture anyway when we got back to the truck, he did his part. Smarty's mama is GrSqCh McAndrews Smarty (McAndrews Pete X McAndrews Dummy), I couldn't remember her breeding the other day when I sent you a picture. Without the papers in front of me, I believe Dummy was a sister to Otis? Anyway, here's the little Smart man :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a looker!

Matt