Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bonnie Sue Parker/Tie Pup


Zack sent a video of Buster treeing a squirrel hide. One problem the video was sideways. I went on the internet and found a free program to turn the videos. And to my surprise it worked. I have two pups from this cross--Coop and Cora Vette. My Coop pup is really smart and I think is going to be a early starter. Thanks for remembering us with the video, Zack. We love seeing ole Buster bark! Zack sends the videos from his phone. I know he must be smart just like Buster! Here is the email he sent with the video!

Buster at 4 months and one week finding a squirrel hide. He's finding them and barking for me then I walk up and shoot a 22 and drop it out of the tree. Something of interest for those training, we went about a week where I couldn't get him to bark on the tree until i grabbed it and shook it around. Turns out it was my fault, there was no reason for him to bark I was standing right beside him. Now I just stay back and watch, when he finds it he calls me in to drop it for him. We are teaching each other and having a great time. He's a good friend playing with the kids, and then when I tell him to find me a squirrel he goes to work. Zack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new year and a new look to your blog. I like it...Easier to read. Did Erin fix it for you?
Helen