Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sweet Georgia Brown

Walter Brown is here working an outage for the Entergy Plant. He goes into the reactor and cleans the system of nuclear waste. Siggie is holding Jack, my male pup from Spook/Shooter and Walter has Sweet Georgia Brown in the bottom photo. Georgie is going to Wayne Hawkins of GA. I have thought of names for the litter--females are Jill, Georgie, Piper, and Miss Muffet and the males are Jack, King Tut, and Doodle Dandy.

Walter lives in Woodville, MS. He is a good friend who loves squirrel and coon hunting. He has a
a Belle Starr/Snowball dog that I raised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful I love that white streak down her face.
I can't wait to come visit ya'll again and get her back to georgia.
You are a true wonderful friend Larry and I can't thank you enough for the chance to own this pup.I will make it up to you some day some how.
Just make sure Mr Brown don't get to attached to Little miss Georgia
LOL

Wayne


LOL

Wayne