Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rosco Wins 3rd

Matt Howell sent several pictures of his two female pups and this one of Rosco winning
3rd in the Piney Hunt. I will post the rest of his email and the pictures of his pups tomorrow.
I still don't have my desk top computer with all my dog folder pictures on it. So I get to hurting for pictures to post. Rosco is out of Spook and G. W. Carver. He is a littermate to Troy Vance's Dobs. Thanks, Matt for sending these and the nice email.
Here is what Matt had to say--will post the rest tomorrow with the other photos!
I first want to start off by saying thank you for introducing me to your fantastic Galla Creek dogs. I don't think that I could be anymore pleased than I am now. Rosco is doing great, he gets better every time I take him out. I entered him in another hunt the other day and he ended up getting third. All he likes now is that win to make him a champion. I am very confident that he will do this by the end of this squirrel season.

Thanks again Larry and Betty for these great dogs!
Matt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,I know you are proud of Rosco.
He sure is pretty.Good luck and it
sure is fun being in the woods with
them. John

Anonymous said...

Congraulations Matt
Great job I know you are proud of him Good luck on your next hunt with him

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. It is still about getting in the woods and hunting for me though! The cometitions are fun but I would just as soon go out and get a few for supper!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Way to go Matt.

Kevin

Galla Creek said...

Congratulations, Matt and Rosco. Now, if we can get one more...Rosco will be a sq. champion!