Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ol' Hickory

Sterling Earhart sent this recent photo of Hickory, son of our Radio Flyer. Thanks Sterling. Here is Sterling's email.
I have been tuning up Hickory getting him ready for cooler weather and no leaves. He treed four or five times Saturday and saw one squirrel, couldn't get a shot before he hid in the leaves. I'm sending a picture of Hickory at the tree that I saw the squirrel in. Picture is not clear but it's a good pose of Hickory.
I have been taking Greta with me when I hunt here at the house. She don't get out to far but likes to go and likes it when I shoot one and share the liver and heart and stuff with the other dogs. She got in on treeing a little yesterday with Louan treeing a possum.
Hope you can get settled into you new house before good hunting gets here. Are you going to build a new kennel at your new place?
Sterling
We are still working on our move to the Meadow. We will have to have a new Kennel and new puppy pens. Also, there is a lot to do to the house and shop and everything about the place. I am working on something over there everyday. I get one thing done and find two more that need work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goog looking dog!

Matt

Anonymous said...

He is a fine looking dog

Wayne