Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Roxy

Ronald Staten sent this picture of his young female, Roxy. She sure is a pretty Feist! Here is his email explaining about Roxy and the grey squirrel--and the big (all the crawlers look big to me) Rattler!
Hey Larry,
I've been hunting this little 13 mo. old female (Roxy) that I got from Dean Wright last Nov. and she is really treeing good. She is bred "Raider" top and bottom. She can timber a squirrel as good as I have ever seen. With the leaves still on the trees, I'm only able to knock out one every now and then. Today I found a small rattlesnake on the way to the tree and glad that she didn't find it before I did. I enjoy your daily pictures.
Thanks, Ronny Staten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking little dog. Sounds like she is doing really well.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Thats a fine looking dog there I bet she is a lot of fun to watch work in the woods to

Wayne