Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Little Boys and Puppies

Clayton came this weekend. Betty and Astrid had to remove the stitches from the Spook
puppies tails. Clayton really liked the puppies...but all little boys love dogs and most big boys
love them too.

Wayne Hawkins gets the only black and white female. I am keeping a black and white male. John Tubre from LA is getting a male. It maybe the black and white one or just white.
After the girls finished getting the stitches out of the black puppy tails, Astrid took them back to the whelping kennel and you can see what Clayton did.
He was so glad to see the 4 white pups that he kissed the pile of them. Spook has never had 7 pups until this time and she will be 7 her birthday.
I am keeping a white female pup. There are 4 females and 3 males so I have at least a male and female puppy still available. I am asking $350.00 for each pup. I am excited about my two. I hope they are like Spud and Sparky were.

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

his face says it all

Anonymous said...

That is a sight to behold.
That is a fine boy you got there Larry
And yes us big boys like puppies to
I'm so excited about my pup I cant wait to get her to Georgia
As a matter of fact I have about decided that is going to be her name GEORGIA
what ya'll think ?

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Wayne, that is a good name.



Larry

Anonymous said...

Hey Larry, looks like that boy and
those puppies aren't scared of food. They look healthy.I'll have
to decided white/black or white.
As for a name I'm learning toward
King Tut,call name Tut. He was a
Pharaoh known as the boy King.
I will send pictures of Caramel
Bell to you tonight. Thanks John

Galla Creek said...

Well, I was thinking of naming the pups after nursery rhymes...Georgie Porgie...King Cole. So Georgia and King will be great. Ours will be Jack and Jill...they will go over the hill and tree a squirrel...what a deal!