Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rosco & the Coons

Nothing makes me happier than a guy who has one of my dogs and loves the dog. That is the case with Matt Howell and Rosco. Rosco is coming on and making a hunting dog that suits Matt.
He will tree a house cat, squirrel, possom, coon or anthing that will climb a tree. Rosco is a son of Spook. I have pasted in Matt's email below the picture.
Hey Larry I just wanted to send you some pictures of some coons that Rosco treed this weekend. He treed 1 coon Friday morning and 1 coon Saturday morning. He treed alot of squirrels too but I did not do a very good job of finding them and I only shot out 3. He is treeing good though and I am really happy with how he is doing. I expect to really tear it up once the leaves drop. I hope everything is going good with ya'll.
Matt

2 comments:

Roger said...

Larry....a better question would be "who has your dogs and don't love'm"? answer: Nobody

Roger

Anonymous said...

Amen Roger You got that right

Wayne