Friday, January 30, 2009

Wil Keen's Alamo



Wil Keen (of Amory, MS) bought a pup from me back in the summer. Aly
is out of Cork and Judge Roy Bean. Troy Vance owns both these Feists
now. Cork is out of Max and Awesome Aussie (Tim Pennington owns her
now). Judge Roy Bean is out of Zipporah and Radio Flyer. Aly is
a neice of Jr. Green's great Shammy female.

There is nothing that makes me happier that having a kid get a
dog and be able to hunt and have fun with his friend. Will said
Aly stays in the house. I am sharing one picture of Will and Aly
and one with his Grandfather! We named Aly's litter after Texas
towns. I kept a little female--Abilene--but we call her Coonie. She
is treeing up a storm.

Here is what Wil had to say in his email to me.
Aly has been a great companion dog for me and have really
enjoyed hunting and spending time with her. She stays inside
the house with our family and trees yard squirrels everytime
she is outside. She treed our house cat at three months
old and her first yard squirrel at 5 months. I hunted her
several times in areas where there were not many squirrels.
This past saturday Daddy and I went squirrel hunting on my
grandfather's farm, Loosa Yokena, south of Vicksburg. There
are lots of gray squirrels and fox squirrels there. Aly treed
twice. One tree had a fox squirrel and the other had two gray
squirrels. I killed all three. Thank you very much for allowing
me to own Alamo.
Wil Keen



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you have yourself one heck of a good looking pup. She's a dandy for sure. I look forward to hearing more you yall's hunting stories in the future. Keep up the good work.

Kevin

Sister--Helen said...

now that is a pretty pup......reminds me of my Red Headed Grand Boys....

Anonymous said...

Nice lookin pup!

Matt