Saturday, January 17, 2009

Paladin & Carolina Crossfire

I am going to breed Carolina Crossfire--
little bench legged Feist from Charlie Cross'
Brownie to Paladin. Paladin is out of Jim E
Sue and G. W. Carver. I sold him to Steve
Warren who lives near me. He has turned into
a great sq. dog. I crossed Carolina with
Carver and got really good pups so I think
this cross will work well since Paladin is
a son of Carver. Even though, Paladin is
brindle colored he looks a lot like Matt
Howell's Rosco. They are half brothers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The very first time I talked with Larry I told him that Paladin was about the prettiest dog I've ever seen. I love a brindle dog and you don't see them very often in feist or at least I haven't. But being a fireman and working on Sept 11 2001this dog "9/11 pup" will always be one of my favorites. Whenever I look on the web site and view the puppies I always go to his picture because in my mind he represents the 343 brothers that died that day. Enough of my rambling. They should make some fine pups.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful Feist dog

Wayne

Galla Creek said...

Kevin, thank you for the post! Paladin is at home near us. The Warrens have no children and they
love Paladin. We wanted him close by so if we ever wanted to breed a female to him we could. Larry