Friday, January 16, 2009

Paisley

Got this email from Kevin Fulgham about
Paisley--she is out of Bonnie Sue Parker
and Shooter! She sure has those Shooter
ears! Here's Kevin's story:
Paisley got her one today. We got to the woods late today but she found one on the ground and the chase on. She ran it up a tall oak and lost sight of it but she did not leave the tree. I finally saw it at the top and with the light loads I was shooting I just ran it up and down the limb. lol After a good hit Rusty and I were waiting for it to fall when a hawk decided he wanted a wounded squirrel so we had to fire two shots toward him to run him off then it fell on out. What would you tell a pup that a hawk got it's squirrel.lol She is 5 1/2 months old now and still has alot of puppy in her but if she can ever see a squirrel she is very gritty. She thinks all squirrel are hers and this past weekend she learned a lesson that you don't take a squirrel from a 5 year old cur.

The other pic is of the Spitz/feist pup that I got for Rusty. This pup is gonna be a good one, she has ALOT of hunt in her. I really think by her being a little ahead of Paisley that she'll help pull Paisley along. Older dogs get too far out and she won't go out with them but Cricket hunts closer and it has help to extend Paisley's range. The only thing I can find wrong with Cricket is that she is not a Galla Creek feist. Thanks for all y'all do. Kevin




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He good lookin little dog!

Matt

Anonymous said...

I ment she is a good lookin little dog!