Sunday, February 07, 2010

Opal--Tied Back

I went squirrel hunting Saturday with Matt Howell, his two nephews, and my son in law, Greg. We took Rosco, Opal and Spud. We treed several and I brought home 4 to have dumplings in tonight. So it was a successful hunt.

The video is of Opal treed and tied back. We let her tree and let the squirrel move and when it settled you will see she is tied to a little bush where she can still see everything. This is the way a young dog should be trained and is good for an older one too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll had a good hunt.
I would have liked to been a part of that hunting party
As bad as I hate it my season had to end early this year. I will not get to go anymore after this weekend
But I hope all of ya'll will think of me while you finish out this season. And I hope you have more great hunts

Wayne

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Larry this is a rreally good video. Almost as good as the ones that Betty does! : )

Matt