Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Nelson Going Strong

New pictures of Nelson (out of Bandit and Max) came yesterday. He was hunting near Toxish, MS. I don't even know where that is but he is pretty pleased with Nelson and I am too. Here's his email:

I hope all is well with ya'll this week. Here are a couple of pictures of Nelson from the weekend. He is really doing well. The last month has probably been the best that I've seen from him. He is treeing lots of squirrels, and he's been very accurate. I appreciate the opportunity to get to hunt him regularly. Have a great week.

God Bless,

Adam Patterson


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go getem Nelson.


Kevin

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is at it again!!!

Matt

Walter said...

I am trying to keep from getting a squirrel dog, but looking at your pictures is making it tough. It looks like you better put on some good boots to keep up with that fireball.