Thursday, February 25, 2010

O' Hickory

Hickory belongs to Sterling Earhart. He is out of Radio Flyer and Tia. Thanks for remembering us with the pictures, guys, the Feist Blog would not be possible without all the photos you share. I am adding a link to another fun hunt Sterling had with Hickory--


Here is what Sterling said in the email:
Hello Larry and Betty, hope ya'll are doing well and surviving this winter well.
I had a good hunt with Hickory yesterday afternoon so I took a picture since our season is about over. I killed four but had a shot at another one, four is over my limit so I let it go.
Don't like to kill more then two or three at a time when I'm hunting by myself. But Hick was doing such a good job I knocked him out an extra one, then put him on a leach and went to the truck. I also got a rabbit that he jumped. It has been fun hunting Hickory this year and he has improved as the season progressed.
Thanks for the work ya'll have done with these Feist. Sterling

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a looker!

Matt

Anonymous said...

He is a sharp dog stocky built straight front legs.

Wayne

Roger said...

Hickory will get as deep as he needs to, but he'll find the meat