Monday, February 08, 2010

Miley Ray Sings A Treeing Song

Ronnie Salley sent welcomed pictures of Miley Ray. She is out of Rossi and Amos Moses. Rossi is out of Baby Face Nelson and Nogo Nell. Ronnie's email is between the photos. Thanks for sharing Ronnie. The young female is a pup Ronnie got from Jr. Green--out of Shammy & Radio.
Mr. Larry,
I just wanted to send you the latest pictures I have of Miley's last two hunts, she is having to hunt hard using all of her sense's the squirrels down here in Converse, Louisiana are not on the ground for some reason every one I know is having a hard time hunting, all of the squirrels are hanging tight up in the trees.The first picture of Miley taken on 1/31/2010 (the one with me in it) she treed about ten times I managed to get seven of them, kinda hard when you are by yourself. The other little dog in the picture is the little female I bought from Mr.Jr. Green he named her Sophie but my little girl changed her name to Gabby.
The second picture was taken on the next hunt on 2/02/2010, I went hunting with a friend of mine over at his house. The squirrels were still up in the trees never seen a squirrel on the ground all after noon, Miley still working hard though, Gabby still has a lot of puppy left in her but she does like to get her mouth around every squirrel that hits the ground. On this hunt Miley treed about fifteen times some were in holes, we killed twelve but only brought home ten two got hung up in the trees. Any way just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with Miley and my friend was pretty impressed with how she could wind the squirrels up in the trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like a dandy!

Matt