Monday, December 03, 2012

Sadie

 Lee Moore put these two photos on Facebook this weekend.  This is Sadie--out of Spud and Opal.  We may make this cross again when Opal comes in season.  There were 5 in Sadie's litter, one male and four females.   I don't know which pup below is Sadie, Lee may be able to tell us. 

Here is Sadie with her sisters and one brother!
 Opal Spud pup--Sadie's littermate!
 I think Lee usually takes several dogs so I doubt Sadie treed all these by herself....but I am sure she did her part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pup on the right looks like Sadie, and when Jimmy and Rock aren't in the pack she is top dog but for some reason if he is there she will let him do most of it BUT he was not there for these hunts so Sadie got most of these but I also have a female Holly that a friend gave me to start a line with and I was very impressed by her performance on the hunts. I am trying to decide if you make that cross again if I want one. Lee