Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Bushhogged My Garden Down!

Garden is done for 2012.  Hope I do better in 13.  This one of the turnips I noticed after I had all the mustard and turnips down.  It was the size of a volleyball.

I got the nicest email today from a guy in Texas who bought one of my dogs 9 years ago. Roscoe was out of Pris Wilkerson and old Max.  Long time ago, and it brought good memories of Pris--she was out of Bell.  And old Max was a great Feist.  Max was out of a Gerald Johnston Feist and Otis.   But here is the email...made my day!  This is Roscoe from 2005!  Jerry, are there any Feist down in Texas out of Roscoe?

Larry,
I bought Roscoe from you 9 years ago.  I have harvested a pick-up load of squirrels with him here in East Texas.  He is still going strong.  Best wishes   Jerry Voss

No comments: