Saturday, December 08, 2012

All Cranked Up--2004 ~ 2012!

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
CRANKY
 NOV. 2004-DEC. 2012
 Got a call today about my old friend Cranky!  She was born on Galla Creek to Frank Branch's Lady and my Romeo.  Romy was out of Belle and Belle and Lady went back to old Rowdy.  In 2008, I let her go to Texas.  She had a good life and home there.  Today they said she had a lot of good tail gate shots!  She had the same spirit and drive as my old Belle!  Once when she had a litter of pups in the winter, I let her whelp in the laundry room.  I took her out on a lead to go to the bathroom  When the pups were 3 weeks old, I let her out off the lead....she was gone huntin' for 3 hours.  Betty was trying to figure out how to feed the big litter of pups.  We thought a deer hunter had shot her.  But she came home waggin' her tail and in a very good mood!  She was just tired of being tied down to those pups.

Lift your glass to All Cranked up!  She will never be forgotten here on Galla Creek or in Texas where she was a young man's very first squirrel dog!  I bet he is hooked for life.


 THIS IS CRANKY WITH A LITTER OF HER PUPS!
CRANKY WHEN SHE WAS JUST A BABE!!!

 ANOTHER LITTER OF BEAUTIFUL CRANKY PUPS--HER SPIRIT LIVES ON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hate to hear that. She was a great dog! It doesn't seem like it's been 4 years since she was at galla creek. Time sure flies.

Matt