Monday, August 30, 2010

Worth the Wait

We got the nicest email from South Carolina about a puppy from Belle from long ago. Belle will be 13 in a few days and I think she was 6 when she had her last litter of pups. Here is the email and the picture of the pup going to Carolina. They are going to call her Bonnie Belle. Bonnie goes back to Belle in the pedigree like this Randi to Lily to Pris to Belle! We still have the other little female from Randi for sale!
Copy of the nice email--Many years ago I had the opportunity to get one of Belle’s pups, even sent a deposit but it didn’t happen. My two sons were sharing an apartment and the building caught on fire and we had to help them, so we missed our opportunity. I praise the Lord that they were ok and that we were able to help them but all these years later I sure wish I could have gotten that pup. Anyway, that’s why I’m writing now. I would still like to get a pup that shares Belle’s pedigree. I live in South Carolina but would be willing to drive to Arkansas if need be. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Treina

No comments: