Thursday, August 12, 2010

Babe E. Oyl ~ Radio pups

I have not said anything on here about losing Olive Oyl. It is too hard to talk about, but she is gone. Passed away last winter. Wayne Hawkins in GA said he would have a litter of pups with
her sister and Radio for me. What a friend! Well, here they are one little girl and 3 males. Wayne may want to keep a male and I am keeping the female. Babe is out of Opal and Spud. Radio is a direct son of Dusty and Sally, full brother to Otis and Dummy.

I am naming this litter after cigarettes. I smoked for almost 50 years but have been off them for over 5 years. If I knew, I only had 6 months to live, first thing I would do is go buy a pack and sit and smoke them all. You will not understand unless you have been a smoker, but if you are or have been you will know the feeling.

I am naming two of the males Winston and Lucky Strike. Another may be Viceroy. I need a name for the little female. Help, help! Give me some ideas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you in the email last night but the female is the one on the right in both pictures.
I think she is the biggest of the litter. They are all doing real good.

Anonymous said...

The only girl name I can think of that is from cigarettes would be Virginia Slim. I'm sure someone can come up with something better though

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Wayne, I think I will name the girl Lucky Strike. And call her Lucky. What do you think?

Larry

Anonymous said...

I think that is prefect I like that alot.
Then you could name the other male Pall Mall or maybe Marlboro

Wayne

Anonymous said...

You could name one Camel!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Misty would be a good one for a female but my favortie would have to be Marlboro. At least that's the one's I buy lol. Sorry to hear about the one you lost.

Kevin

Roger said...

What about Virginia Slim?