Sunday, August 08, 2010

News about Piper

Got an update from Pete R. over in Tennessee about Piper and his Olive Oyl/Max pup. We sure hope his daughter, Julie will send us a picture. Piper if Jack's sister and the male pup is a brother to Preacher (Vance's pup). Pete is a beeman--as in honey! Also works at a Children's Hospital--maybe Vanderbilt--but you know how my memory has sometimers!
Any how here is part of Pete's email and his email address if Matt, Roger, or Sterling will get in touch with him!
I just love the two feist pups I received from you from your fall 2009 litters.(shooter x spook,Jacks sister)(Max x Olive Oyl).Both pups are doing well ,but need some much needed polish.Once the season starts,and it cools off about 80 degrees HA HA!! ,I plan to hunt around the house every day.I would like to hook up with some more seasoned feist addicts and compare notes and pick up training tips.I have trained many labs and bird dogs,but the little feist dogs are new to me and I want to make sure my time spent in the woods will help me finish these two little "fire balls" out without any negative glitches.I live in the Land Between the Lakes area of northwest TN and work in Nashville.My thoughts are to connect with Sterling Earhart,Roger LIttlejohn,but would also like to e-mail Matt Howell.I would be most grateful if you could share these addresses with me.I really regret that you guys live so far away.My pups are new to people in this area and many of my friends and neighbors are following their progress from a distance.I know the potential is there for both dogs to be great with the right instruction.Keep up the BLOG,I follow it daily,maybe with luck I can figure out how to send a few pictures on this crazy thing. Best wishes to you and your family,Pete Reimold (beeman)
reimoldhoneyfarms@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some good looking pups!