Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Snickers Treeing


Snickers is out of All Cranked Up and Spud. Craig Adams of Texas owns her. We enjoyed the little video and wanted to share it on the blog. Here is Craig's email that came along with the video--HELLO LARRY AND MRS.BETTY THUOGHT Y'ALL MIGHT LIKE THIS. I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY MY LUCK AT CATCHING A SQUIRELL AGAIN, AND FINALLY I CAUGHT ONE. THEN THE FUN STARTS, I TIED HIM UP IN A TREE AND WENT AND TURNED SNICKERS LOOSE TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. THIS IS THE FIRST AND PROBABLY LAST ONE SHE WILL SEE IN A CAGE, CAUSE I DONT THINK SHE NEEDS IT JUST MORE TIME IN THE WOODS. ANYWAY IT DIDNT TAKE HER LONG TO FIND HIM AND SHE CUT LOOSE, I LET HER BARK AT HIM A LITTLE BIT THEN PETTED HER UP AND PUT HER BACK UP. THEN THAT AFTERNOON TOOK HER TO THE WOODS AND IT SEEMED SHE WAS REALY LOOKING HARD FOR A SQUIRELL. HOPE YALL LIKE IT, FOR SURE I'M NO MOVIE MAKER. LOL THANKS AGAIN CRAIG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig it took probably five minutes for me to watch thirteen seconds of video on this slow dial up and it was worth it........She is going to make a dog and I want to be around to see it........Good Hunting Pat Shores