Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Paisley

Kevin Fulgham sent these pictures and explanation
of his 'natural squirrel feeder'. Here is his email:

Larry here are some pics of my squirrel feeder.
It's three trees grown together that the squirrels
have been using to hide there acorns in. I mistakenly
pulled them all out so I decided to replace the acorns
with corn and use it as a training aid.
Here are some pics of the first time Paisley
was in this woodlot. She went right to both feeding
spots and climbed up in one of them. I took video of
her climbing and I'll send it to you as well. What a blast
being in the woods with her is!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting more squirrely each week we spend in the woods. She just might make it. lol

Kevin

Galla Creek said...

Kevin, sorry for messing up your last name...I fixed it.

Anonymous said...

Trust me you're not the first or the last person to screw up my last name LOL

Anonymous said...

THATS A GOOD IDEA
HOPE YOU AND COAUCH PATTERSON CAN MAKE THE HUNT
TIM
ROLL TIDE