Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Matt and Rosco



Matt Howell sent pictures of Rosco and his last
hunt. Also, sent photos of his new place. He is
buying his first home. It is a simple white frame
on several acres next to the National Forest...
I think it is a perfect place. In the picture of
Matt and Rosco...you will see a green bracelet.
It is from the Sophie's Race for a cure. Matt's
niece, Sophie (only a young teenager) has had
bone cancer in her knee. She has had a good report
of late and Matt wears the bracelet in her honor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt congrats on the home and I'm glad to hear of the good reports for sophia.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kevin. I think I am really going to like this place. All I have to do is grab Rosco hop on my 4 wheeler and drive about 1 minute and then I am inthe national forest! I love it.
Sophia is doing better than expected. She has already passed some of the goals that they were hoping to reach by the end of therapy!

Matt