Monday, February 16, 2009

Nogo Nell~Vern Gosdin Pup

Got these pictures from Jim in Michigan. This
pup is out of Nogo Nell and Spud. Here is Jim's
message that came with the pictures. Sorry Jim
I don't think I have your last name--
Hi Larry, here's a couple of pictures of my pup out
of Nogo Nell and Spud taken in Michigan this morning.
I wanted a picture of her on the tree but with a cell
phone and her acting like a pogo-stick it wasn't possible.
She treed three squirrels but we were only lucky enough to
get one out before it got in a den. Thanks to you and Julian
Swann for making this cross and thanks to Dean Wright for
helping me get this pup, so far I really enjoy her.
Thanks again Jim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS GOOD JIM. KEEP HER IN THE WOODS.

TROY

Anonymous said...

She should make a dandy!

Matt