Friday, December 12, 2008

Fred Allen's Feist--Jessie


Last year I sold Fred Allen a pup out of
Carolina and Spud. Fred passed away and his
friend, Melissa Windham, shown in the picture with
Jessie wanted to keep her. I had not heard anymore
about the little Feist until today when I
got a email on Sq. Dog from Wayne Caldwell.
I am glad to hear about my little dog and
glad she turned into a good sq. dog. Fred is
probably watching her work the sq. track
from above.
Here's what Wayne said about the Galla pup!
Larry you sold Buckhorn[ Fred Allen ] a female
feist . Fred died and his girlfriend got the dog.
I talk to her son all the time and he told me she
sure made a squirrel dog. Fred's buddies over at
Ardmore, Ok hunt the dog all the time. She let's Fred
buddies take it hunting. I just thought you might want
to know what happen to the female...Wayne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is a pretty little dog!

Matt

Hawkeye said...

That is a cool looking feist.Hawkeye

Hawkeye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.