Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Face Nelson

Adam sent us another photo of Baby Face
Nelson and his take. Adam also took Kevin
Fulgham hunting with Nelson one day recently.
Kevin, thanks for the photo and we are so
happy to see your brother home safe!

Here is a picture of Nelson. My younger brother is
home on military leave and he and I killed 5 squirrels
this afternoon when I got home from school. The squirrels
were moving good, and Nelson treed really well.

He keeps getting better and better.

Adam Patterson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a special dog Adam. His white brother in Ohio showed me 11 out of 16 trees in under 2 hours today. I'd have to say that cross WORKS.I liked Nelson better than Floyd as pups but Barb had her her heart set on Floyd.It don't look to me that we could have went wrong no matter what. Nelson is NICE.
Dean Wright

Anonymous said...

Paisley and I got to hunt with Adam and Nelson this past Saturday and I had a blast. Adam is about as nice a guy as you'll find and Nelson never slowed down one bit. Dean even if you had pick him you would have still ended up with a great dog. We plan on get together when he gets out of school next week. What better combo to let Paisley run with. Thanks Larry

Kevin