Monday, December 15, 2008

Dubach

Cole (cowboy hat) and his brother Hunter
Perry came and picked up Dubach today. Du
is out of Jr. Green's Shammy and Spud. I
really like Du but I still have several
males that I have kept to work with and these
boys wanted a squirel dog. I have confidence
that Dubach will make a good one. Jr. Green
called today and said Shammy (Du's Mother)
went hunting Sat. Dec. 13. They got 22 squirrels
and 2 coon in a morning hunt and 6 squirrels
in an afternoon hunt. I can't even fathom it!



Hunter is king of the hill on Galla Creek!

Cole on top of a Galla Rock sitting cowboy
style on a limb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet that pup has a rough life with those 2 young men. that is a great picture right there. craig

Anonymous said...

I bet he will make them a dandy or maybe they will make him a dandy!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Christmas came early for these young men.
Kevin