Thursday, September 04, 2008

Life with Snickers Continued!

Craig sent updated pictures and we can see that Snickers
is a lot bigger than in the ones we got the other day. Here
is what Craig had to say about his Feist.
The pictures I sent yesterday were not the most recent pictures
of Snickers. So I thought I would try again and see if I could
get it right. I had an old boar squirrel that keep running off
the other squirrels in my yard. I had to do a little thinning
around the yard, so I hung him up out back and let SNICKERS out
to see what would happen. As you can see she liked what she found
in the tree. I've started putting the feed on the ground instead of
in the feeder for the squirrels so they will stay on the ground more.
The scent seems to get her more excited than before. I just can't
wait to take her to the woods! I'm waiting on some cooler weather
so maybe she want find a snake. Well, I'll quit rattling on.

CRAIG





No comments: