Monday, September 01, 2008

Bonnie Sue Parker/Shooter Pups

I took new photos of my Bonnie Sue Parker/Shooter litter
today. Some of the new owners are wanting to see how
they are doing. Well, here they are at 4 weeks of age.
They are surely the best looking litter of pups I have ever
raised. We named them after US Marshalls (mostly). The
males are: Bass Reeves, Heck Thomas, Dan Maples and
Judge Isaac Parker. The girls are after 2 Marshalls with
females nicknames Peach Paden Talbert, Becky Polk. The
third girl is named after Carrie Nation! The pups' socializer
is my granddaughter, Astrid!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. I think I like the ones that are predominatly white lol. My favorite is the one Astrid is holding. We are excited about making Mississippi her new home.
Kevin