Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jonathan Pollard's Connie!

We are always thrilled to get new pictures of our
pups. Below the photos is part of an Email from
Jonathan Pollard. He sent a video of Connie fetching.
She is not only smart but a great looker too!



I am sending you a couple of pics and
a video of Connie at 9 1/2 weeks old.
She is growing well and looking good.
I may be someone who is easily
impressed, and biased, but she is very
smart! I have been working with her
on fetching for about a week and I can't
believe how well she is doing and
how quickly. She listens very well, most
of the time. The more pics I look
at of her grandfather Max, the more and
more she looks like him to me.
Hopefully from what I have read about Max,
looks won't be the only thing
she has in common with her grandpa.
I don't think I have anything to worry
about from what I have seen so far!
Thank you for this wonderful puppy that
I and my family adore.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Pollard

No comments: