Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dobs~Shooter Litter

Astrid came up and helped me socialize the
Dobs~Shooter litter of pups this afternoon.
They are pretty laid back and Dobs was glad
that we kept them in the house for an hour
giving her a baby break.

We wormed them with Drontal puppy wormer,
made sure the stitch was out of their tails, and
gave them a pedicure. Astrid's favorite is the
black male with white trim.

The litter has 4 males and only one female.
Robert Wiggins gets the little girl. She is white.

Since I love tractors, I decided to name this
litter after tractors. The girl is Allis Chalmers;
the males are: Oliver, McCormick, Moline, and
J. I. Case! Cool names for a cool looking bunch of
pups.

Astrid had as new digital camera so you will be
seeing some better pictures here in the coming
weeks!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry, Beautiful litter.But how can you forget JOHN DEERE when naming after tractors. I didn't know there was any other kind. L.O.L.
Dean