Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tag You're It!

Here is a photo of Spook's new litter of pups. We
always study the pups really 'hard' for our pick.
When Spook just had one male pup, I keep thinking
'Tag You're It'. Picking Tag was easy as he was the
prettiest of the litter! Tag looks like he is a chocolate
color instead of black like Spook, but his color could
change. To take the photo I put Tag in the bucket
that I carry the food to the pen with. He liked the
snug feel of the nest....but Spook did not like it at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a unique looking pup! He does look like he is chocolate colored but I bet he will change to black.I guess it is not hard to pick a pup from a litter like that. But I know you would rather have to pick from 7 or 8 pups and I bet a lot of other people would rather you have to pick from more to.I can't help but feel sad for the people that were planning to get a pup from this litter and now will have to wait longer.

Wayne

Galla Creek said...

yes, a man named charlie hall had been waiting a year...he said he will continue to wait until the next litter.