Friday, July 20, 2007

Spud and Astrid~Real Deals!

Seeing the old photo of Spud swimming
yesterday made me get the idea of taking
him for a swim last evening as it was hot here.
Astrid and I took him to Galla Lake on the
four wheeler and let him swim. When we
started home, I decided to let him run in
front of the four wheeler for exercise...about
half way home all of a sudden the threw his
head up stopped running his fast clip down
Galla Road...he headed straight up the hill
into the woods and in a minute barked treed.
Astrid and I went to check and he had a cat
squirrel treed. It always amazes me that a
Feist can smell a squirrel running 20 miles an
hour down an road...up in the woods. What a
nose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a lot of things that these little dogs can do that amazes me. I have had dogs all my life of some sort and love all kinds of dogs but the Feist is my favorite.

Wayne